Operation of electronic thermostats
Electronic devices are ubiquitous, they are operated with many electric heaters. Usually, they are equipped with common heating systems and air conditioning, as well as warm floors.
Electronic programmable thermostats
The main constituents are:
• Remote Thermal Sensor
• Controller — a device that sets a specific temperature level in the house, and also creates commands to turn the heater on and off
• Electronic key — contact group
The sensor of the device sends the temperature data to the controller, which processes the received signal and decides whether it is necessary to reduce or raise the temperature.
Types of electronic thermostats:
1. Conventional electronic regulators. In these devices, you can set the desired temperature limits or the exact temperature that will be maintained. The devices are equipped with an electronic display.
2. Digital thermostats:
– With closed logic. Devices have an unchanged work algorithm. Regulation is carried out by sending commands to specified parameters to specific devices that have been installed in advance. The parameters are set in advance depending on the needs of the instruments used for a certain temperature. The adjustment of the program of these regulators is almost impossible, only basic parameters can be changed. But it is these thermostats that are most often used in everyday life.
– With open logic. These devices control the exact process of heating the rooms. They have advanced settings so you can change their algorithm of operation. Controlled by buttons or touch panel. Using these devices it is possible to switch on or off the heating systems at a strictly specified time. But they must be reprogrammed by specialists. These regulators are used more often in production and in the industry than in everyday life.
Programmable thermostats are convenient to operate, they open up wide possibilities for fine tuning of devices to the necessary temperature indicators, depending on the requirements of individual zones of premises. According tour needs or requirements you can choose Best Programmable Thermostat.
1. A wide range of adjustments
2. variety of design solutions
3. Energy saving
4. High accuracy
6. Safety in operation
They are also easy to manage and have a low cost, only these two pluses do not include concern regulators with clear logic. Electronic regulators are often an integral part of the smart house system.
Features of the functionality of electrical temperature controllers:
· Wireless control (remote). It is recommended to use it for additional installation of heating elements and carrying out reconstructions, when it is impossible to perform classical adjustment or rather difficult. Remote control excludes additional construction and repair work for electrical installation (for example, installation of cable wiring)
· The programming device. The central (classical) device makes it possible to regulate the temperature of an entire large object from one point. To program the regulator, use a computer or control devices. Also, control is carried out using a telephone modem